There’s nothing more comforting on a hot summer day than being able to escape the heat in a cool air-conditioned home. And there’s nothing worse than suddenly finding out that your AC unit isn’t working in the middle of a heat wave.
Summer is here and the temperature is rising. The last thing you need is an air conditioner that doesn’t work right. So what are some signs that your air conditioner may be having some issues?
- Limited airflow – one of the most obvious problems is a weaker airflow than normal.
- Unusual noises – if your unit starts making any sounds that are out-of-the-ordinary, it’s probably time for a tune-up.
- Bad smells – likewise, if you notice any unusual smells, you should probably contact an AC contractor ASAP.
- Leaking water – if you find a pool of water near your AC unit, then you probably have a leak that needs to be repaired.
- Bad thermostat – sometimes the problem is simply a bad thermostat and not your actual AC unit.
If you are in need of any kind of AC repair in Vancouver WA, then contact the experts at Comfort Air and get your AC unit up and running fast. If it’s repairable, we will fix it. In the event it’s beyond repair, we can help you find the best deal on a new unit and our professional installers will have it up and running as fast as we can.
Don’t go another day without the comfort and convenience of a properly function AC Unit. If you need any kind of AC repair in Vancouver WA, Comfort Air has you covered. Call us now at 360-891-2665. Click here to learn more about what we do.