Installing a home automation system is a great way to stay in control of your home on the go, whether you are close by at work or out of the country. By utilizing apps such as Nexia Home Intelligence or Smart Trane along with your Comfort Air systems you can connect your smart devices to the systems in your home to automate tasks, become more energy efficient, and keep your home more secure all at the touch of a button. As an added convenience you can also receive maintenance alerts to let you know when it’s time to get your system serviced, making sure they stay in top shape for years to come.
Here are several ways a home automation system can help you stay connected:
- Control indoor temperatures from anywhere, at any time
- Connect you to your home security systems to see who is coming and going in your home and be alerted to intruders using motion sensor technology
- Operate key-less entry door locks and receive text or email anytime a door is unlocked
- Control lighting to come on or off a set times (don’t worry about leaving lights on or schedule random times so potential burglars aren’t able to case the home when you are away)
- Remotely unlock the door to let someone into your home
- Control small appliances remotely
- Measure carbon monoxide levels and get text/email alert if reaches dangerous levels
How to get started with home automation:
Comfort Air offers several options for home automation using Nexia Home Intelligence and Smart Trane products. Our experts would be happy to recommend the right system for your home! If you would like more information about setting up a home automation system, please visit our Home Automation page or call for a consultation. We’d be happy to help guide you and answer any questions on how you can increase energy efficiency savings in your home by installing an automated system today.
Watch these informative videos to learn more about home automation and how you can incorporate this technology into your home.