Comfort Air proudly offers award-winning Trane ComfortLink™ II Zoning Systems, an innovative technology that allows you to achieve consistent temperature settings based on your specific needs and preferences for each room in your home. Before this smart technology was available, it was nearly impossible to make sure that you could maintain a comfortable environment throughout your house. Perhaps the rooms in your home that are facing the sun never get quite cool enough, or maybe the basement is always chilly. With a Trane zoning system, you can finally achieve consistent air quality throughout your home no matter what the circumstances, and this can translate to big energy savings for you.
Zoning works by directing heated or cooled air where it’s needed and less where it’s not. This is done via the use of special sensors placed throughout your home that relay temperature data to your thermostat, and adjusts it based on programmable inputs.
You might want to consider installing a zoning system if any of these situations apply to your home environment:
1. You have a large home where many rooms are not in use, or used infrequently
2. Natural comfort challenges such as multi-storied homes
3. Home offices where a lot of time during the day is spent is a specific room, or maybe a certain part of the home is used to see clients where their comfort is extremely important
4. A medical situation where one member of the household has significantly different temperature requirements than the rest of the family
5. A large master bedroom that needs to be kept cooler in order to improve sleeping
Trane zoning systems also come with remote control access that allows you to monitor and control your home’s climate remotely via a web-enabled device or smartphone. Please see our Trane ComfortLink II Zoning brochure if you would like more information, or just give us a call. We’d be happy to help.