At Comfort Air, we feature Trane products because they go through rigorous testing for durability and reliability that ensures a superior quality of workmanship. Trane sets itself apart from other HVAC manufacturers because each component that makes up their products has been custom built to stand up to even the most extreme conditions.
Here are some of the primary factors that really set Trane apart.
1. At the Trane SEET testing (System Extreme Environmental Test) lab, outdoor units (heat pumps and air conditioners) are put through thousands of hours of the most strenuous testing in the industry, where conditions range from extreme hot to extreme cold temperatures. These tests are repeated by lab experts dozens of times over to ensure maximum reliability of the units.
2. Most manufacturers use a 3rd party compressor where they have no quality control. The Trane Climatuff compressor on the other hand, must pass a series of tests ranging from running continuously in a flooded state (the leading cause of product failure), to operating at double the rate of normal temperatures, to being tested at 5 times the rated current amperage to protect against electrical surges.
3. Vortica blower motors-operate with lower fan power, saving energy and reducing sound levels.
4. Trane’s exclusive Spine Fin™ coils are rated as the most efficient heat exchanger currently manufactured. They produce a higher amount of surface area, allowing it to maintain efficiency longer, and reducing energy usage by 61% over a 5 year period.
5. Trane products have been rated as America’s most trusted brand by a 9% margin over the #2 brand by Lifestory Research. 2017 is the third consecutive year that Trane has been recognized as #1!
You can see why we have faith in Trane products and offer them to our valued customers. With an outstanding reputation for reliability and value, why choose anything else? Call us today to find out how you can get these HVAC products in your home or office.