Comfort Air is your heating and cooling service and installation specialist serving the Portland and Vancouver Metro market since 1983. We are committed to providing “Better, Cleaner, Faster” service to a growing following of loyal and satisfied customers by going the extra mile and treating you and your home with respect. Need your heating and air conditioning maintained or repaired? Contact us. We also clean ducts, install new furnace units and air conditioners, and offer our Comfort Club Maintenance Program to help you stay on top of regular maintenance without paying out huge amounts of money.
If you are in need of a furnace or air conditioning repair, we can save you money. Unlike many of our competitors, we charge by the job rather than by the hour. That means – NO SURPRISES! Plus, we offer financing with approved credit, so you can pay over time.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. On this web site you will find helpful tips which can help answer some of your questions. You can even order service online. E-mail orders received by 9:00 am Monday to Friday, will normally be serviced the same day. How’s that for service?
Contact us today at 360-891-2665 or request service via our convenient online form.
- We will be the premier heating and cooling service company in our market area.
- We will provide the very best customer service by training and empowering our employees to satisfy our valued customers.
- We will grow our company as much as possible through continued implementation of technology, training, and innovation, governed only by financial restraints and the ability to maintain the highest level of customer service and satisfaction, and employee moral.
- We will employ only those individuals who share our commitment to provide the very best customer service, who desire to improve their lives through continuous learning and the opportunities we offer.
- We will operate our business with impeccable integrity in our dealings with customers, employees, code officials, and suppliers.
Code of Ethics for Comfort Air
At Comfort Air we, and all our employees, subscribe to the following Code of Ethics…
For our Customers, we pledge to:
- Serve all of our customers with the highest integrity, objectivity, and competence.
- Perform our work in a manner that exceeds our customers expectations.
- Respect our customer’s home and property and make sure the it is as clean as it was before our workers entered it.
For our Employees, we pledge to:
- Treat all of our employees fairly.
- Foster training for all employees continually so they can improve and maintain high standards of performance.
- Only hire personnel that have a high level of integrity.
For our Professional Responsibilities, we pledge to:
- Perform our jobs at the highest level of quality using our experience and technical competence.
- Make quality service a top priority on each and every job we perform.
- Stand fully behind our work.
- Never provide a service under terms or conditions that will harm or compromise our integrity.
- Never to advertise or make false promises about our services.
- Always display proper behavior and a professional attitude to everyone including fellow contractors, suppliers, employees, customers and people in general.
For our Earnings, we pledge to:
- Agree with our customers in advance on the basis of our fees so there are no surprises. The fees will fall within reason, be legitimate, and be proportionate with the quality of our services as well as the responsibility we accept.
- Make it morally imperative that we uphold a profitable business as a part of our responsibilities to our employees and our families.
For our Social Responsibility, we pledge to:
- Act as good, corporate citizens.
- Support our local non-profit organizations that give back and enrich our community.
- Protect our community by sharing information about environmental and technical developments that benefit everyone we serve.