If you are in the market for a new heating and cooling system in Washougal WA then you should do your homework. Don’t just buy the first HVAC system you come across. There are several questions you should ask your Trane dealer. These are just a few of them:
- Are your heating and air conditioning bills too high?
- Does any part of your HVAC system make too much noise?
- Is the air in your home to humid in the summer or too dry in the winter?
- Do some rooms in your home get too cold or too hot?
- Does anyone in your family have allergies or do you have pets?
- Would you like to have an easy-to-maintain system with an easily replaceable filter?
- Does your current furnace constantly turn on and off during its short cycle?
Of course, there are many other questions you can ask as well. You also need to evaluate your home and your comfort needs, based on the size of your home, the region you live in and the amount of energy your system normally uses.
When you have considered these kinds of things, then together with your Trane Comfort Specialist from Comfort Air you can choose the right system for your home. So contact us today at Comfort Air by clicking here or by calling 360-891-2665.