When You Think Trane, Think Comfort Air
Everyone knows that Comfort Air is one of the top heating and cooling specialists in the area, and we have been serving Portland, Woodland, and Vancouver for over 35 years. We provide “Better, Cleaner, Faster” services to our loyal customers, and we always go that extra mile to make sure they are fully taken care of and satisfied.
But did you know that we are also an authorized Trane dealer?
Why Trane is a Great Brand
Trane has over one hundred years of leading the pack on air conditioner technology. They even managed to build a unit that could survive being submerged during Hurricane Floyd and keep on ticking after being dried out.
You will find the highest quality components in each Trane unit, which gives you the highest quality machine. They are so certain their products are superior, they offer comprehensive warranty coverage, and it is one of the absolute best warranties in the industry.
Trane is one of the only major heating and air manufacturers that still make their own compressors, and they cover the multistage and inverter compressors for 20 years on the comprehensive warranty.
Comfort Air: An Authorized Trane Dealer
Here at Comfort Air, we have qualified for the title of Trane Comfort Specialist meaning we meet or exceed Trane’s high standards for customer service, customer satisfaction, and ongoing education standards.
Being honored with the title of Trane Comfort Specialist is a pretty big deal. It means that Comfort Air has demonstrated our ability to offer technical expertise on a consistent basis and that as a Trane Dealer, we have shown commitment to the heating and air industry.
We are specialists in every part: HVAC installation, system repairs, routine maintenance. We have shown that we can not only do the work but do the work correctly the first time.
Very few contractors earn the right to call themselves a Trane Comfort Specialist, so it is a title we wear with pride.
What If I Don’t Have a Trane Unit?
Although we are an authorized Trane dealer, it doesn’t mean Trane is the only type of unit we service. We have been installing the best and servicing the rest since 1983 which means we will be happy to maintain or repair your HVAC unit no matter what type or brand you have.
We offer a multitude of services, including:
- Repairs: Our certified techs and friendly staff members are here to help you in times of need, whether it is the middle of a hot summer day or late on a winter evening. Our certified techs will have your home back in the comfort zone in a timely manner.
- Home Performance Testing: Our “whole house” approach will have your system running more efficiently which not only saves you money in the long run, but it also keeps you and your family more comfortable.
- Air Quality: Our technicians can assess the quality of your indoor air, and find the perfect tool for getting you the cleanest and purest air possible.
- Home Automation: We can install communicating technology that pairs with your smart Trane products so you can truly be living in a smart house.
- Duct Cleaning: An often overlooked part of general home maintenance, duct cleaning is important for better efficiency and air quality. Many things like dust, rodents, and insects can clog up your ducts and should be removed regularly.
As you can see, Comfort Air is a well-rounded company that offers superior products. As an authorized Trane dealer and Trane Comfort Specialist, but also well versed in all types of equipment, Comfort Air is ready and waiting to help you with any and all of your heating and air needs.